"Zeppelin Russland" LLC is the official Caterpillar® dealer in the Central, North-Western region, in a part of the Volga and Southern region of the Russian Federation. Zeppelin Russland is a part of the German company ZEPPELIN GmbH, the world's largest Caterpillar dealer in Europe.
The present Policy expresses the position of "Zeppelin Russland" management in the sphere of occupational, industrial and environmental safety and is the basis for setting of objectives, principles and high standards in this area.
Occupational and Industrial safety
Safe work is an obligatory working condition in our company. We strive to prevent any personnel injury. We strictly follow principle that any injury, occupational diseases and industrial accidents can and must be prevented. Each of us is responsible for the implementation of this principle.
We minimize our environmental impacts, use consumed energy efficiently, timely organize the collection, transport, recycling and placement of waste.
- Comply with all requirements applicable to our activities in the sphere of occupational, industrial and environmental safety.
- Provide services that fully meet customer and safety requirements.
- Continuously identify hazards and environmental aspects, evaluate risks.
- Provide trainings for our employees on safe methods of work, motivate them to safe behavior on the working places, provide effective and qualitative personal protective equipment.
- Set goals and objectives to improve working conditions.
- Set high internal standards to meet legislation requirements and to develop processes to ensure their implementation.
- Ensure an active promotion of safe working methods for preventing dangerous actions of employees.
- Exclude creating hazardous conditions on the workplaces.
- Minimize the level of occupational accidents and diseases.
- Completely eliminate fatal injuries.
- Continuously improve our practice of work performance, as well as technical processes.
We expect from all our managers and employees
- Safe behavior at work and responsible attitude to the environment.
- Unconditional and correct application of personal protection equipment and methods for ensuring safe performance of works.
- Personal contribution of all employees in improving of safety on the workplaces.
- mmediate information of management about all accidents on the workplaces.